Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Fundables Site

The fundraiser I set-up will close in 21 hours. The response was more than I hoped for. As of now, we raised $650.00 on the web, of which Fundables gets a 10% commission,
That's $585.00 I will receive in the next few days. In addition, I received another $20.00 in person. That's $605.00 .
I am about to order the glazing for the oven, when that is behind me, I can give an accounting of just what I've spent.

To everyone who stood up and helped with this crazy idea, I will not disappoint you. There is a larger purpose behind the mere building of this oven. It's going to cook a lot of friendships, and we won't release one carbon atom doing it. And this thing will be around awhile, the only moving parts are the wheels.

So to everyone, and many thanks ........

Colorado Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment