Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June 1st - We Begin

If my stuff is confusing please make a comment , and let me know. If I'm doing something stupid, tell me that as well. I'm still pulling parts of this larger project together in my head. Here's an example :
I plan to approach the Boy Scouts with this oven when it is done, after I do a shake down on it.
When this happens I will send them to the newest Walmart here. And there on a Saturday afternoon this summer, they will sell Walmart's corn on the cob , solar roasted for $ 3.00 an ear. I don't care what they do with the money, the rental for that Saturday will be small. The Walmart manager is going to send an email to Bentonville late that same Saturday telling the corporate office of the world's largest corporation , that they just sold a shit load of ears of corn one at a time , cooked by the sun, and the Scouts are going camping with the proceeds. Then, I can finally get a shout out on Boing Boing.


No comments:

Post a Comment